kids-watching-movie

Best 10 Websites To Watch Movies Online For Free

  I admit nothing beats watching movies in theater, but who’s got time? So i watch em online. Finding movies online and watching them online is a very frustating thing unless you know the right place to look for. Though there are thousands of websites to help you with this, only handful of them are really useful. 99% of these websites don’t host movies themselves, they just provide links to other video hosting sites, in which these movies are removed in few hours due to infringement. In this article I’ll talk about remaining 1% websites ;)

1> Youtube Movies :

Youtube Movies: is a special section of youtube which features full length movies. You might not find every movie here but it has a decent list.

2>Jaman:

Jaman offers movies in both download rental and free ad supported streaming formats. You can watch and preview international movies, indie films and trailers for free online and even download to rent.

Jaman boasts hundreds of  free movies along with a large horror movies collection.

3>Crackle:

Crackle is basically a digital network and studio that features commercially supported streaming video content in Flash Video format. You can watch numerous movies and TV shows of your favourite genres uncut and unedited!

You can even watch uncut Hollywood movies at Crackle. The movies and TV shows on offer are free of cost.Most of the content provided by Crackle is through YouTube,Hulu, AOL, MySpace etc.

4> Indie Movies Online:

Inde Movies Online allows you to watch movies in high definition, legally! Yes, that’s true. You can watch movies with full length streaming of free movies.

Movies on offer include documentaries, action/adventure, horror. Movie reviews are also available.

5> Veoh:

Veoh is an online movies provider that you and your family will surely love!
Veoh offers free online movies, TV shows, Drama videos. Other features include web player, anime videos and intense cat.

6> Hulu:

Hulu is a website and an OTT ( over the air) subscription service that allows you to watch TV shows and movies online, without spending a penny from your pocket.

It provides videos in flash format. It also allows users to embed clips on their website.

7> Openculture-

Openculture.com is basically a blog that connects to cultural and educational media, but the great thing about this site is that it also boasts about 500 free movies!

You can choose amongst various categories viz. comedy and drama,film noir,silent films, documentaries, animation movies etc.

8> FineMoviesOnline-

Though its a funny looking site, it offers numerous movies , all for free! You can choose from classic ,modern and cult movies.

9> Archive.org-

Archive.org is a non-profit digital library offering free universal access to books, movies & music, as well as 150 billion archived web pages.

You can watch classic movies, foreign films,independently produced documentaries etc.

10>iMovieTube-

You can watch movies and films in a high quality player for free at imovietube.com. The site offers various categories to choose from viz. hindi,romance,action, horror etc.

What do you use to watch movies online? Let us know in comment section.

6 thoughts on “Best 10 Websites To Watch Movies Online For Free

  1. Awesome list to Watch Online movies for free. I love watching movies and sticoms while i work, Multi tasking.

    I hope these sites will stay alive long

  2. This is a great list. Youtube is good as well as Veoh. The others, still have to check them. Thanks for sharing this by the way.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>