It often happens that we become friends with people on Facebook either to increase our friend list or just to showoff! Later we realize our mistake and go on a rampage trying to unfriend those strangers. But ousting the strangers in your list one by one would take hell lot of time!
Hence, removing friends in bulk is a better option, but Facebook doesn’t provide such an option. So to ease out your worries, we have listed the steps you’ll need to follow to unfriend Facebook friends in bulk.
1) You’ll need a script named “Facebook deletes”. To download Facebook Deletes-Click Here
Google Chrome users can download the script directly, but Mozilla Firefox users need to install “Greasemonkey” , before installing Facebook Deletes.
2) After installing Facebook Deletes, open Facebook and go to Friends page.
5) There will be a checkbox next to each friend’s name in the list, tick the checkboxes of friends whom you don’t want to remove (be careful!).
6) Now click on the “highlight only” button at the bottom. This button will highlight the list of people with a red border who’ll be removed from your friends list.
7) Finally delete the selected friends by clicking on “delete all except selected”.
NOTE: It will only delete friends on the current page. To delete more friends go to the bottom of the page and allow them to load.
Always avoid strangers on Facebook and ensure that you add only the ones you know really well! Maintaining privacy should be your highest priority!