GIF or Graphical Interchange Format images are those one of a kind, cool, animated images that you crave to post on your Facebook wall. But Facebook does not allow you to upload GIF images directly using the conventional photo uploading option that is provided on the site.
But don’t get disheartened! Facebook does provide you with an application called “Animated Picture” that allows you to post GIF images either from their own database or you can use the URL option provided by the application.
Just follow the steps given below:-
1) First, login to your Facebook account and open the Animated-Picture application page.
2) Once , the page is open, just click on the “Go to App” button, the interface will open up.
3) Here, you can select images either from their database or you can even add the URL for the GIF image you want to post.
4) After adding the image of your choice, a window will pop up asking you to enter the status with the GIF animated image below it.
5) After typing the status of your choice just click on “share” and voila! You’re done!
So get ready to surprise your friends with an out of the box animated GIF image and leave them drooling!