If you own an iPhone,love watching videos on it, but cannot afford to watch your favourite YouTube videos on it using your data connection all the time, its time to download them!
Just follow the steps given below to download your favourite YouTube videos, without pulling your hair off! You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone for this(the best part!).
1) Download “Tagdisk” from the app store. The “lite” version is limited to 4 downloads, you can upgrade to the full version.
To download Tagdisk-Click Here!
2) After installing Tagdisk, launch it. You’ll get a screen like this:-
3) Click on the “browser” button at the bottom and type “youtube.com” in the search bar.
4) After youtube.com opens up, search for the video to be downloaded and hold your finger on the link, an options menu will appear( as shown in pic).
5) Click on “Download link” and the video will start downloading on your device.
6) After the download is complete, click on “disk” at the bottom, then go to documents ( as shown on the left side in the pic).
7) Here you’ll find your downloaded video. Play it and enjoy, without any data connection!