Annoyed by the forced surveys that pop up whenever you visit some website?? For many of you such surveys prove to be a headache and even after filling these surveys, the content you are looking for is not guaranteed.
But,there are ways by which you can actually bypass these surveys and reach into the website.Hence, we have jotted down the methods that you can follow to bypass such surveys.
For Google Chrome:-
1) Go to the settings/options by clicking on the wrench on the top right corner of Chrome.
2) On the settings page, scroll down and click on “Advanced system settings”.
3) Under the privacy menu, click on “content settings”, you’ll get a box with checkboxes.
5) Then click on ok and you’re done! Now open the site with the survey, you won’t get any.
For Mozilla Firefox:-
1) First of all, open Mozilla Firefox.
2) Open the website with the forced surveys and let the site load completely.
3) On Firefox, click on View > Page Style > No Style.
So here are the methods that you can try ,and evade those nagging surveys! Enjoy